Friday Finds - Week 13

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It's to show you all what amazing new or old books I've discovered this week! Sorry for the late post by the way...Blogger wasn't working yesterday!


This week I found...




The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle (AmazonGoodreads)
Airel by Aaron Patterson (AmazonGoodreads)
Witch Song by Amber Argyle (AmazonGoodreads)









You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay (Amazon Goodreads)
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler (Amazon Goodreads)
Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby (Amazon Goodreads)




Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard (Amazon Goodreads)
How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier (Amazon Goodreads)


The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson 







That were the finds this week! The one I'm really looking forward to reading though is The Future of Us. I love Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why and I haven't read anything by Carolyn Mackler (yet), but her books sound very good! What did you find this week? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. Cool post, like you I'm really looking forward to the Future of Us. I LOVE that cover for The Beginning of After, am going to go find out more about it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!