In My Mailbox - Week 16

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's to show you all what amazing books/swag I received/bought/borrowed etc. this week!






For Review (eBooks):



Sent from Author:


High School Heroes by James Mascia (AmazonGoodreads)


**Thank you to James Mascia for sending me High School Heroes for review!


Simon & Schuster Galley Grab:


Possession by Elana Johnson (AmazonGoodreads)
Love Story by Jennifer Echols (AmazonGoodreads)
Ordinary Beauty by Laura Wiess (AmazonGoodreads)
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott (AmazonGoodreads[Review coming soon!]


NetGalley:


Legacy by Cayla Kluver (AmazonGoodreads)




Borrowed from Library:




Hunger by Michael Grant (AmazonGoodreads)




That's it for this week! What did you get this week? Leave a link/comment!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the cover for Possession and it sounds like it will be interesting too.

    Here's my IMM for the week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox !! I'm reading Forget You by Jennifer Echols and I'm loving it so far . I can't wait to have Love Story ! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!