Top Ten Tuesday - Week 13

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's Top Ten List is: Top Ten Minor Characters. I haven't done a TTT in a LONG time (due to school nearly over etc.), so it's good to be back! Sorry, for cutting it short, but it's only going to be a top 5 today...sorry about that!






1. Chelsea from The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting.
When I was thinking about which characters were my faves, I found that I love Chelsea's sarcasm and remarks in the books. She makes it hilarious! Yet she's always there for Violet when she needs help and she shows a softer side in Desires of the Dead (currently reading) and plays a bigger role.


2. Gabbe from Fallen by Lauren Kate.
I think she's just so sweet and definitely the homey, southern-belle type. Her butt-kicking skills are of course, are amazing. Didn't really expect that from her, but oh well. More to adore from her!


3. Finnick from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
I loved this guy! He's tough, good looking AND loves a girl who has problems. How sweet is that?? I just hated what happens in Mockingjay though :(.

4. Father Dominic from The Mediator by Meg Cabot.
This guy is the head of a Catholic High School...and like Suze he can see ghosts! He also has quite a sad past, but I love this guy... it's funny how he tries to be in with the "now" a few times in the series! 


5. Laney from Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita.
I. LOVE. THIS. WOMAN. All I'm saying is that if I was famous, I would SO want her as my agent!




Those were my top 5 picks of this week's TTT! What are your picks? Leave a link/comment!

4 comments:

  1. Aww I should have thought of Chelsea too!! I loved her. You're right, absolutely.

    Father Dominic is a good was pick too!! I loved that series :o)

    I still need to read the Hunger Games series.. lol

    New follower! Here's mine: imabookshark

    ReplyDelete
  2. A million times YES! to Finnick, omg. We loved him.

    Also, the brother (Tim?) in THE SECRET YEAR by Jennifer Hubbard and Bramble in ENTWINED by Heather Dixon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finnick is a great choice. I considered using him too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father Dominic is a great choice. I can't believe I didn't think of him!
    Here's mine
    http://alternatereadality.blogspot.com/2011/05/top-ten-tuesday_17.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!