WWW Wednesdays - Week 13

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To participate, just answer the following 3 questions:


1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?






What are you currently reading?




Right now I'm reading The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross. I know this one came out a few days ago [I have the eGalley], so I need to hurry up and finish it! I'm progressing kinda slowly through it, because of school work and stuff...it's really good though! Loving it :)




What did you recently finish reading?




I just finished The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff. A.MA.ZING! It's so dark and edgy, yet so intriguing! Review coming soon...if I'm still alive after my huge "To-Be-Reviewed" list :P. Love the cover of this one as well! So creepily awesome!




What do you think you'll read next?




Through amazing luck, I managed to get my hands on an eGalley of this Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott! It came out on the same day as The Girl in the Steel Corset did, but I need to hurry up and finish this one so I can get a review in time for you all to enjoy :)




That was my WWW Wed of this week! What are you currently reading? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. I think I will pick up Between here and there by Eliz Scott. What a great book idea. I joined the www Wednesdays too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!