2012 Debut Author Challenge



Kristi at The Story Siren is back with the 2012 Debut Author Challenge!


I know I didn't sign up this year...and I totally regret it, because there were so many fabulous debuts this year, and I happened to read LOADS of them!


The debuts of 2011 I read:


1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
2. XVI by Julia Karr
3. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
4. Die for Me by Amy Plum
5. The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
6. Possession by Elana Johnson
7. Haven by Kristi Cook
8. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
9. Hereafter by Tara Hudson
10. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
11. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
12. Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
13. Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
14. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
15. Memento Nora by Angie Smibert
16. The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski
17. Populazzi by Elise Allen
18. What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Pérez
19. Sister Mischief by Laura Goode
20. Sirenz by Charlotte Bennardo & Natalie Zaman
21. And Then Things Fall Apart by Arlaina Tibensky


I passed the minimum of 12 books! I seriously have no doubts that I will be able to complete the challenge this year then. and I still have a couple more I need to read this year.


Here are some debuts for 2012 which I've got for review:


1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
3. Everything You Need to Survive the Apocalypse by Lucas Klauss
4. May B. by Caroline Starr Rose
5. The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison


And of course, there's a whole TON of amazing books waiting for hungry readers and book bloggers such as my self to devour them.


Can't wait for this– sounds great!


Click HERE to read the DAC sign-up post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!