Top Ten Tuesday – Week 41

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I haven’t done one is AGES, but I saw the topic around the blogosphere and knew I HAD to do it!

This week’s Top Ten: 
Top Ten Favorite TV shows


FRIENDS
Even though I only watched all 10 seasons in the past few years, this is definitely a favourite of mine. A classic for sure and so many good memories and story lines that I really feel like re-watching it all!


ONCE UPON A TIME
While the spin-off was okay (the end got better), the original series is AMAZING. Love it so much! It’s really cool seeing story-book characters come to life :) Can’t wait for season four!


DOWNTON ABBEY
I only started watching this recently and still have season four to go (just finished season three and am absolutely heartbroken). Nevertheless, this is one of the best TV series that I’ve ever watched!


GAME OF THRONES
Another TV series that I’m OBSESSED with. I watched all three seasons before the fourth came out in one week, and I hate that we now all have to wait a whole year to see the fifth. GAHHHH. The ending of season four was amazing though!!


SHERLOCK
Two words for you: Benedict. Cumberbatch. SWOON. Can’t believe that we have to wait until 2015 now... :(


PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
This was one of the first TV shows I’d ever watched, being a fan of the books, and so glad to see it renewed for season six and seven! It’s currently on, so the drama is on and it’s getting creepier by the minute.


BROOKLYN NINE NINE
Even though there’s only been one season so far, the comedy is this show is fantastic – much better than some other comedies I’ve seen for a while. Can’t wait for season two!


THE MINDY PROJECT
My sister forced me to watch this one and it’s SO GOOD. The comedy is brilliant, the guys are really hot, so what more could you want. And plus... DANNY!! Hope season three works out though...


MODERN FAMILY
A show that’s gotten better and better with every season. Love this whole family and the show, and hope season five is as funny as the previous four :)


HANNIBAL
Another show that only comes out once a year (NOOOO) this show may be gory and very graphic in terms of violence, but it’s artistically brilliant. Horrifyingly beautiful really. After the end of season 2, I’m still freaking out about the ending, and can’t wait for next year’s return of the series.

So there you have it!
What are your top ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!