Summer Reading #2

I decided to start recapping every other week what books I read because it’s summer and that means: no work and more time to READ. I’m finally getting down to reading books that have been on my shelf for a long time as well as books for review that I’ve recently received, so check out what I’ve read these past three-ish weeks!


More books for review! Quite a few of these I received recently, with one or two from a year (or so) ago. However, it’s not as many books as I’d hoped to have finished during these past three weeks.


The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani ••• Goodreads
Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland ••• Goodreads
Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout ••• Goodreads
The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen ••• Goodreads
Shutter by Courtney Alameda ••• Goodreads
The Girl in the Torch by Robert Sharenow ••• Goodreads

Here are the books I read on my Kindle:


Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver ••• Goodreads
Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler ••• Goodreads

It’s gotten to the point where I’m now scheduling reviews and posts close to the end of July! While I’m super happy that I’m not behind, I’m sad that the first review for this bunch of books will only come out two weeks from now. Be on the lookout for them then!

Have you read any good books recently?

3 comments:

  1. I'm really curious about Promise of Shadows so I'll be looking forward to that review for sure! And I had no idea The School for Good and Evil was that big of book, dang! It's awesome having stuff scheduled, it really takes a lot of pressure off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't head of quite a few of them, I will have to check out your reviews. I am excited to read Vanishing Girls but I know that it has been middle of the road with most reviews
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Vanishing Girls!! I'm a new Lauren Oliver fan after reading Rooms and Before I Fall. I hope you loved it (and I hope I do too!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!