Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Romance was not part of Nora Grey's plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how hard her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch comes along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Patch draws Nora to him against her better judgment.
But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure whom to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is and seems to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.
For she is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those who have fallen -- and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost Nora her life.




I found Hush, Hush a very intriguing book, one that just hooked my attention. It was beautifully written and well-plotted. I like the fact that author, Becca Fitzpatrick, took on another creature – one that's not a vampire or a werewolf or a fairy – and made something different and yet as capturing as the Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer.


Fitzpatrick's style of writing WILL (be warned) capture the audience and dive right into action from the moment Patch meets Nora. Get ready for a ride that surprises and turns!


Well, I'm definitely waiting for the next book, Crescendo! I just hope that it's as enticing and amazing as the first.

3 comments:

  1. I liked that book too. :)
    The cover was begging for the book to be bought. I've never seen such stunning cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, this book is amazing..
    I really like Hush,hush, luv Patch <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patch *swoons* <3

    He can turn a simple word into a sexy word ;)
    The cover was the reason why i read the book...just like you it hooked my attention

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!