Guess Who’s Back (Back Again)!


School's over, it's the summer again...that means I'M BACK!

Hello, hello. 
It's been a while, friends.

Lotta life happened in the past close-to-a-year. I graduated! Yay! I'm heading to grad school in the fall! Yay! I'm not ready to fully adult! YAY!

Anyway, as I mentioned eons ago, I decided to only become a seasonal blogger because of time commitments and such, so since the sun's out (well, it's always out in Singapore but other than that) and the snow is gone (Boston winters are cold man), it's time to pick up books again and start up this blog again...it's been way too long.

Rabiah x

4 comments:

  1. Yay! What are you planning on reading first??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who started growing up and had to take a break through college. I'm about to finish my last year in college and for me its been 5 years! 5 years! Since I blogged. And here I am now staring at my blog, wanting to return but was afraid I was the only one who up and left for awhile. I might have to try your seasonal idea. I meant to last year but again...life! Look forward to seeing what books you've been reading. :)

    -Jaiden from Girls on YA Books
    https://girlzandtheirbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


  3. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks.
    ignou assignment 2019 ba
    ignou ba assignment
    ignou solved assignment free

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!