SG Bookdeals Books Box Sale 2017 + Recap

Hello everyone!

It's summer 2017, and that means...

THE RETURN OF THE BOOKS BOX SALE*!!!!
*previously called the Warehouse sale.

This sale is absolutely amazing because there are so many categories and so many genres of books available for a pretty good price! I went last year and the year before that, so I knew that I would be in for a treat this time round too. I got the wonderful opportunity to be invited to the media preview again, so I can tell you: no disappointments here, for sure.

This is just the YA section of the sale, folks. Yeah–it's HUGE.
I spotted so many amazing titles–my TBR pile is crying, but I'm a very, VERY happy Rabiah.
The Raven King was one of the titles I picked up. There were several titles from Simon & Schuster, Electric Monkey, Candlewick, and several other major publishers!
As I mentioned, there are several other categories of books at the sale. Look at this mouth-watering array of cookbooks!
I basically died when I saw the colouring book section. SO. MANY. COLOURING. BOOKS.

I came home with more than a few gems:
Like I said: so many fantastic books available! They really wanted to make sure that there were no repeats of titles from last year's sale, and it shows: I found so many amazing new titles this time round, and I seriously can't wait to go through this delicious pile.


Books Box Sale Info:


Dates: August 4th until August 13th
Timings: 1pm-6pm Mon-Fri ; 10am-6pm Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Prices: 1 book for $8, 3 for $20, a box for $50*
*all the books I got fit in one box!!
Address: Level 3, Pansing Building - No. 438 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, Industrial Park 1, Singapore 569619

There's a special deal for students
"To encourage young people to get into the habit of reading, [they] are giving away 100 books per day to students. To be redeemed with their student pass. Limited to ONE book per student.
This offer is valid from 4 to 13 Aug during the public sale hours (not valid during private sale)."

The flash sale is back!
Check out the special area at the sale for amazing deals, especially on children's books and coffee table books.

Check out more details at SG Bookdeal's Facebook page or Instagram.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ 

Thank you so much to Sasha and Samantha!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!