Waiting on Wednesday – Week 192

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm DYING to get my hands on!

This week's WoW is:
The Window by Amelia Brunskill

Anna is everything her identical twin, Jess, is not. The same on the outside, yet so completely different inside—it’s hard to believe that the girls are even sisters, let alone twins. But they are. And they tell each other everything.

Or so Jess thought.


After Anna falls to her death while sneaking out her bedroom window, Jess’s life begins to unravel. Everyone says Anna’s death was a tragic accident, but to Jess, that doesn’t add up. Where was Anna going? Who was she meeting? And how long had Anna been lying to her? 


And as Jess digs deeper, she learns that the answers she’s looking for may contain dark truths that no one else wants her to find.

April 3, 2018 ● Goodreads

I seriously can't get enough of thrillers recently, and this one sounds like another winner. I love the simple yet creepy cover, as well as the promise of suspense, mystery and twists. Can't wait!

What are you waiting on?

5 comments:

  1. This DOES sound like a winner. Very excited for this one, hope it's good! *fingers crossed* Love the cover too!

    Cass @ Words on Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this one sounds GOOD. This is first I've heard of it but I NEED IT. Thank you! *runs to goodreads*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAIT. It doesn't come out until April?! Why do you tease me so?! *cries a bit*

      Delete
  3. I hope you'll enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creepy/foreboding blurb. Sounds amazing and I hope it delivers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!