Stacking the Shelves (38)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, sharing the books I've acquired this week (well, the past two weeks)!

Here are the books I got for review:
The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James (ARC)
Moonrise by Sarah Crossan (ARC)
The Wonderling by Mira Bartók (ARC)

I also got cool golden envelope with The Wonderling that contained a press release and a key with a lovely label!

I also snagged a couple of eGalleys because they were available to read now:

Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
Invictus by Ryan Graudin

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ 

Thank you so much to Sasha at Pansing and the publishers on NetGalley!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that cover for Mask of Shadows! That one sounds so awesome. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really excited about Invictus!

    Happy reading, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited for Moonrise by Sarah Crossan! I love her so much. <3 Hope you enjoy!

    Cass @ Words on Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!