Introducing Readaholic's Blogging 101!

Hi friends!

I'm just gonna cut to the chase: 


I'm launching a Blogging 101 series! 

I've just been thinking lately about how I love it when other bloggers–book bloggers mostly–share their tips and give information that I've been DYING to know...but have never had the chance to ask. Why not spread the wealth of *my* experiences in blogging too? Granted, while I have been around for a "while" (7 years!!), I really don't know how much good advice I can give, but I want to share what I do know!

So feel free to ask away on the google form embedded below–anything from blog design (lol, I can try), to ARCs, to being an international blogger, to how I review...the sky is the limit!



I'm really excited about launching this, and hopefully *fingers crossed* I can help some of you all out, even just a little bit.

xo,
Rabiah

P.S. I also have a GIVEAWAY going on at the moment, which is open internationally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!