Cover Love - Week 11

"Cover Love" is a weekly meme I've adapted from 21 Pages. Here's this week's Cover Love theme: Books with a Black Backdrop on the Cover. I dunno. It seems like I'm running out of ideas :S but here's one I found on my Background (aka the blog header :P). Leave a comment with ideas for the next Cover Love!




Here's the first one, which I've been seeing around a lot. I SO need to get this one :) The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting.



The Body Finder (AmazonGoodreads)
Desires of the Dead (AmazonGoodreads)



This one also sounds so amazing! I haven't read any of Simone Elkeles books (yet) but this one seems really interesting. The first book of the Leaving Paradise series, Leaving Paradise (AmazonGoodreads). 




I think all the series on this Cover Love is on my wishlist, so yes, this one is as well. The Dark Divine series by Bree Despain.



The Dark Divine (AmazonGoodreads)
The Lost Saint (AmazonGoodreads)


Well, actually, I just thought about this book series. I HAVE read this one and it's the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer.




Twilight (AmazonGoodreads)
New Moon (AmazonGoodreads)
Eclipse (AmazonGoodreads)
Breaking Dawn (AmazonGoodreads)


...and here's the last one for today, The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (AmazonGoodreads). I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on this one...what do you think of it?




Well, that's it for this week's Cover Love! Which ones do you like? Leave comment with your opinion of the cover or the book and/or a link to your Cover Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!