Waiting on Wednesday – Week 52

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight on upcoming books which I'm DYING to get my hands on.

This week's WoW is:
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins


What if there were teens whose lives depended on being bad influences? This is life for sons and daughters of fallen angels in Sweet Evil.

Tenderhearted Southern girl, Anna Whitt, was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage, and her will-power is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

A cross-country trip to meet her father forces Anna to face the reality that hope and love are not options for her kind. When she confronts her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?

Release Date: May 1, 2012


First off, the cover is amazing! That alone makes me wanna read it. And the the blurb, oh gods, I need this one soon :P

What are you waiting on?

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes I totally agree with you! COME OUT ALREADY!! Love this cover and great pick!! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this book as well!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    WoW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1983

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe this hasn't come out yet! I'm dying to read it!

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday Post

    Happy Reading!
    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously finished this last night and it was AMAZINGGGGG. No joke, I was weepy throughout most of the book. You definitely need to read this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this book was my very first WOW.. the moment i saw the cover and read the summary i just H.A.D to order it cant wait for my copy to arrive, Great Pick =)

    Here is mine WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of this one- great pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cover is so pretty! I can't wait for it :D Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!