Waiting on Wednesday – Week 110

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It’s to spotlight upcoming reads that I’m DYING to get my hands on!

This week’s WoW is:
They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire

Every year, the lives of ten girls at Vienna High are transformed.

All because of the list.

Kenzie Summerall can't imagine how she's been voted onto a list of the hottest girls in school, but when she lands at number five, her average life becomes dazzling. Doors open to the best parties, new friends surround her, the cutest jock in school is after her.

This is the power of the list. If you're on it, your life changes.

If you're on it this year? Your life ends.

October 14, 2014 ● Goodreads

Even the title makes my spine-tingle. *shudders*
I can’t WAIT for this one! I really enjoyed Don’t You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire, and I’m sure that this one will be as good. It definitely sounds creepy and thrilling right? Not to mention the eerie cover...

What are you waiting on?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!