2014 Wrap Up

Happy New Year Readaholics! Here’s my wrap up for 2014, because BOY was it eventful :D

First off, I didn’t get to finish my challenge of 85 books (which was reduced from 150, I believe), and ended up reading 67 books in 2014. Not that great, but considering all that happened, I’m glad that I actually got to read.

This year was the year of BIG changes. Graduating high school, attending university in the US, finishing my first semester– so much has happened! It’s no wonder I didn’t read as many books. Even blogging unfortunately came to a halt for a while, but hopefully I’m going to be back on track and blogging more than ever, or at least blogging for most of the year.

Here are some of my favourite books from 2014:


The One by Kiera Cass (Goodreads ● My Review)
Feral by Holly Schindler (Goodreads ● My Review)
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge (Goodreads ● My Review)
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman (Goodreads ● My Review)
The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (Goodreads ● My Review)
More Than This by Patrick Ness (Goodreads ● My Review)
Pawn by Aimée Carter (Goodreads ● My Review)

There have obviously been several more fantastic books that I read last year but these are the ones that stood out for me. Looks like I enjoyed a good mix of genres!

Anyway, here’s to a great 2015, hope you all achieve whatever resolutions you’ve come up with :D

Best,
Rabiah

3 comments:

  1. Happy 2015! I SO badly want to read Cruel Beauty and Prisoner of Night and Fog, as well as Pawn which is on my Kindle waiting to be read! I hope 2015 brings you many more fantastic reads. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The One made my list, too! It was amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 67 books is impressive, it certainly dwarfs my total.
    Best wishes for a bookish 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!