SG Bookdeals Warehouse Sale 2016 + Recap

It’s back!
SG Bookdeals is hosting another Warehouse Sale!

Around the same time last year, I went to the SG Bookdeals Sale, and man–did I love the books they had for selection. I mean, check out my 2015 sale haul:

Pretty sweet right?

Anyway, I was super stoked when Pansing contacted me again about the sale that they were having this year–and I got to attend a media preview session so I could show you all what you're in store for!

 
It looks like they have a bigger selection this year, and because of it, I was even more excited about the titles that I could get my hands on. I mainly stuck to the Children's section and Fiction section, but there are so many more categories of books available at this sale.

Here are some details about the sale:

Date: 5 – 14 Aug 2016

Operating hours:
Mon-Fri : 1pm to 6pm
Weekends & PH: 10am to 6pm

Location:
Pansing Building
No. 438 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, Industrial Park 1, Singapore 569619

Price Points:
  • 1 for $8
  • 3 for $20
  • Some books at the main hall may have price tags, please ignore the price tags.
  • Box sale at $50 each – yes the box sale is back!
    • No reservations are allowed. Unpurchased boxes will be emptied and books will be returned to the tables for sale.
Range:
  • Quality books, mostly brand new - Fiction, Baby & Toddler, Readers, Young Adult, Professional & IT, Business, Lifestyle, Cookbooks, Crafts & Hobbies, Travel, Christian.
  • Customers can expect a sale very similar to last year’s range.

How to get there: 
  • We suggest taking the public transport as parking lots are limited, on a first-come-first-served basis.
  • It is very accessible to get to the sale by bus/mrt from Bishan.
Some other facts:
  • We were the ones who brought you the SG50 Box Sale!
  • We had an overwhelming sales event last year over the Jubilee long weekend and were sold out 2 days before the end of the event. Please come early to avoid disappointment.
  • Customers queued from Level 1 all the way up to the entrance. Please do not come and queue overnight, the facilities will not be open till operational hours the next morning.
  • It is recommended that customers bring their own trolleys as the books can get quite heavy.
  • Please leave the children at home if you can.

More updates about the event will be shared via www.facebook.com/sgbookdeals!

For more information, please contact sgbookdeals@gmail.com.

Still not convinced?!
Check out the awesome books I took home with me!

SO MANY AWESOME BOOKS OMG.

If you're in Singapore I DEFINITELY recommend going to the sale because it's absolutely worth your money. Buying books in this country can be expensive, but sales like these are absolutely brilliant and SO worth it.

Also, speaking of Pansing and awesome books–don't forget to enter my Thank You Pansing Giveaway. Open internationally!

Thank you so much to Sasha and Samantha for making this possible. I seriously cannot thank you both enough for everything!

2 comments:

  1. Masque of the Red Death is pretty cool!

    I can stay, peruse, and shop all day at that place! Man oh man

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH, this looks amazing!
    If I could only go there, I would jump at the opportunity (:
    City of Heavenly Fire, Finale, The Bane Chronicles... you got yourself some really amazing books right there! I hope you'll enjoy them all, Rabiah :D

    By the way, how is Poison Princess? I had my eye on this book for a while now. It sounds super interesting but I haven't heard anyone's opinion on it ^^

    My blog: http://magiverse.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!