In My Mailbox - Week 12

"In My Mailbox" is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's to show you all what amazing books I bought/borrowed/received etc. this week!




Because of exams, I'm doing what I got in the past few weeks, and I'm really excited to show you all!


For Review:




How I Stole Johnny Depp's Alien Girlfriend by Gary Ghislain (AmazonGoodreads)


**Thank you to Gary Ghislain for sending How I Stole Johnny Depp's Alien Girlfriend to me!**


eBooks For Review:




Sister Mischief by Laura Goode (AmazonGoodreads)
Dark of the Moon by Tracy Barrett (AmazonGoodreads)


**Via NetGalley**


"Bought":


(Reason I say "bought" because it was for free on Sony Reader Store!)




13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (AmazonGoodreads)


From Library:


(sorry for the blurry pic!)




The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (AmazonGoodreads)
Flyaway by Lucy Christopher (AmazonGoodreads)
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson (AmazonGoodreads)
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen (AmazonGoodreads)


Well, that's all I got for these past weeks! Exams are now over, which means I can blog regularly without a mixed schedule now :D. What did you get this week? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!