WWW Wednesdays - Week 11

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Basically, to participate, just answer the 3 questions:


1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?




What are you currently reading?


I just started Crystal Bones by C. Aubrey Hall, which is in a new series The Faelin Chronicles. I received this one for review from the publisher, and I'd never heard of it before they sent it to me. Pretty good so far! :D


What did you recently finish reading?


I finished The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell yesterday. It was an eGalley (already published!) and so I rapidly had to finish it...it was really good!! Look out for a review soon :)


What do you think you'll read next?


I need to get started on How I Stole Johnny Depp's Alien Girlfriend by Gary Ghislain. This one released today (I believe) and I will need to get onto reading it. It sounds very funny!! :D


That's what I'm reading currently, and what reviews you can expect sometime soon! What are you reading now?? Read any good books lately? Leave a link/comment!

5 comments:

  1. lol to the Johnny Depp one. They all look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Johnny Depp book but, then again, I love Johnny Depp. :)

    Here's my WOW for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Vespertine looks fabulous!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm almost up to get The Vespertine from the library! I've been on the waitlist for months! I'm so glad to hear that you liked it! The cover is fabulous!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-3-and-waiting-on-wednesday-may-4th.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Attractive Vespertine cover! I'd like to read your review.


    Here's my WWW: My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!