WWW Wednesdays - Week 12

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To Participate, just answer the following questions:


What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?






What are you currently reading?




I'm currently reading Haven by Kristi Cook, and I'm around halfway through that, and yesterday I started Bumped by Megan McCafferty. I LOVE Haven, and it's too early to tell with Bumped– I'm only on the 5th page! But it sounds very interesting :)




What did you recently finish reading?




I just finished Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting, and if you see the WoW post below, you know how much I'm raving about this series! Totally loved it, The Body Finder and this review will be up soon...hopefully. If I'm still alive making it through the enormous t0-be-reviewed list I have.




What do you think you'll read next?




The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross comes out next week...so I'll be reading it this weekend in time for me to review it on the release date (which not to mention, I'll also be reviewing another book released on that day, Angel Burn). It sounds very cool, very different from most type of books! I've also heard very good things about this one, so I definitely need to start reading it!




Well, that was the WWW Wed of this week! What are you currently reading? Leave a link/comment!

4 comments:

  1. The Girl in the Steel Corset looks great! You're in for a good weekend :)
    Here's my WWW:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-wednesdays_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Girl in the Steel Corset is on my TBR list too. Everyone is talking about Bumped I'll be interested to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just ordered Haven so lad to know your liking it. I really enjoyed bumped too.

    Here is a different weekly meme I do on a Wednesday please take the time to check it out

    http://darkfantasy-natframpton.blogspot.com/2011/05/whats-it-called-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I had Haven on my list but I can't find it...I do have The Girl in the Steel Corset on my list though, and the others look really interesting, so I'll no doubt add those, too!

    Here's my WWW post:
    http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-wednesdays-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!