Friday Finds - Week 19

Friday Finds is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It's to show what amazing new, old and upcoming reads I've discovered this week. And since I haven't posted one in a while now, it'll also include some from the weeks before!


This week I found...




Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin (AmazonGoodreads)
Dark Passage by M.J. Putney (AmazonGoodreads)
Girl on the Other Side by Deborah Kerbel (AmazonGoodreads)
The Fault in our Stars by John Green (AmazonGoodreads)
Me and the Blondes by Teresa Toten (AmazonGoodreads)
Don't Let Me Go by J.H. Trumble (Goodreads)
Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood (Goodreads)
Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink (AmazonGoodreads)
Sara's Face by Melvin Burgess (AmazonGoodreads)
The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten (AmazonGoodreads)
The Weight of the Sky by Lisa Ann Sandell (AmazonGoodreads)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (AmazonGoodreads)


Hope you had some good finds as well this week :) Leave a link to your Friday Finds, or comment on what you found this week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great group of finds! I have Hundred Thousand Kingdoms calling out to me from my bookshelf and I definitely pre-ordered John Green's The Fault in Our Stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of finds! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!