Waiting on Wednesday – Week 23

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight upcoming reads which I'm DYING to get my hands on.


A book I can't wait for is...


Across the Universe, Book 2: A Million Suns 
by Beth Revis


Release Date: January 10th, 2012
AmazonGoodreads


When Elder learns harrowing news about the space ship Godspeed, he and Amy must work together to unlock a puzzle that was set in motion hundreds of years earlier, all the while dealing with the romance that’s growing between them and the chaos that threatens to tear them apart. It all boils down to one mind-bending conclusion: They have to get off this ship.


************

The.
Cover.
Is.
GORGEOUS.

I so can't wait for this one, I loved Across the Universe! Review coming soon.

What are you waiting on? Leave a link/comment!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize it was a series. My daughter enjoyed the first one; I'll get it for her for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this. I guess I better read the first book soon!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one! Loved Across the Universe so I hope this will be just as good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!