30 Day Book Meme: Day 3

30 Day Book Meme is by Chimneys & Magic and everyday there's a book-related "question" (I really don't know what to call it) which you have to answer. Today's question is...



Day 3 - Your favorite series

This one I gotta say was a toughie. There are so many amazing series out there, and it's so hard just to pick one! But I have to say, The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa has me EN-THRALLED. It's seriously amazing. I haven't read the 3rd book yet, but these books are so good! I think one of the best paranormal books and book series about faeries and fey folk.
(BTW, are you Team Ash or Team Puck? Since reading the 2nd, I'm kinda leaning towards A over P...but I dunno!)

Runner-up: The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater (best series EVER about werewolves :D can't wait to get my hands on the 3rd one!)

What's your favorite series?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!