Top Ten Tuesday – Week 27

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Today's top ten is:


Top Ten Books I'd Recommend to Someone who doesn't read Paranormal YA


Why didn't I choose just YA? It would be a longer list if I had to include Dystopian, Contemp etc.
*deep breath* Okay. Tough. As usual.




So here we go:


1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. One of the best angel books I've read. And talk about a yummy guy. Patch *swooonnnnn*. Can't wait to get to reading Silence.


2. The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa. Although I love a TON of Faerie and Fey series out there, none have captivated me as much as this series. TEAM ASH! But I must say, that love triangle was seriously one of the most complicated things to figure out.


3. The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. I first had doubts about this one when I first started reading but OH. MY. GOD. I couldn't put it down. Then I had to borrow the next, and the one after that, and so on. LOVE LOVE LOVE. The Infernal Devices is also SO GOOD. Team Jace (TMI) and Will (TID) all the way.


4. Fallen by Lauren Kate. Another amazing fallen angels series. Totally can't wait for Rapture! I need more Daniel :D.


5. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. I've only read book 1 of this series, and think it's seriously one of the funniest paranormals out there. The best part? it's a mix of paranormal creatures :).


6. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. An original premise, this series has been ultimately unputdownable! Love it– I can't wait for the next one to come out. Jay <3.


7. The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater. GASP, WEREWOLVES?!?! Okay, yeah, but so much BETTER than Twilight...even though I have a soft spot for Jacob. But Sam completely steals my heart. And in Linger, Cole as well. I really need to get my hands on the last book– I need to know how it ends!


8. The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray. The ultimate paranormal book for those who love historical fiction/classics. Love this series so much, and really wished that it had become a movie :(.


9. Wings by Aprilynne Pike. Another faeries series that totally rocks! Now the complicated question: team David or team Tamini?? I've only read upto Spells so I'm kinda stuck :S


10. Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz. A 2011 debut, I fell in love with this one...and of course, Brandon ;) I have Spellcaster for review, so can't wait to get reading that one!


What's your top ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!