Movie Reviews (4)

I've been seeing a couple of movies lately, and I thought it would be cool to have a meme where I can do some short quick reviews on them! So here we go...


Bride Wars (2009)


Starring: Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway
Rating: PG
My Rating: 4 stars


I've seen this movie countless times...and it never gets old! Love the rivalry between Liv (Hudson) and Emma (Hathaway) as they compete from the day that they find out that they are to be married on the same day. Best chick-flick movie, like, EVER and trust me, you'll keep laughing at the pranks they pull on each other for revenge.
Overall, I would totally recommend this to any girl who's looking forward to weddings and see how tediously tiring they can be...in the most comical way. Love it, and will obviously see it more in the future to come :)


Valentine's Day (2010)

Starring: Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Garner and more
Rating: PG-13
My Rating: 3.5 stars

Definitely a laugh-out-loud fun that looks at the ups and downs of that magically romantic day of the year: Valentine's Day. I've heard this is like the American version of "Love Actually" (which I've never seen) and it's interesting to see so many famous actors all portray different V-day stories...which all connect to each other somehow.
I didn't find it to be a "must-watch" film though. Watch it on a day when you've got nothing better to do. It's a feel-good, romantic comedy type.
This is the 2nd time watching it, and it was definitely funnier the second time!



Okay, so those were the two films I saw recently, and here's two questions for you:

Which movie did YOU like out of the above?
and
What movie did YOU recently see and liked?

**Pick which movie I see next by answering the poll at the top of the sidebar!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!