Waiting on Wednesday – Week 26

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight upcoming reads which I'm DYING to get my hands on.


This week's WoW is:
The Language of Impossible Dreams by Sarah Ockler


Once upon a time, Hudson knew exactly what her future looked like. Then a betrayal changed her life, and knocked her dreams to the ground. Now she’s a girl who doesn’t believe in second chances... a girl who stays under the radar by baking cupcakes at her mom’s diner and obsessing over what might have been.
So when things start looking up and she has another shot at her dreams, Hudson is equal parts hopeful and terrified. Of course, this is also the moment a cute, sweet guy walks into her life...and starts serving up some seriously mixed signals. She’s got a lot on her plate, and for a girl who’s been burned before, risking it all is easier said than done.
It’s time for Hudson to ask herself what she really wants, and how much she’s willing to sacrifice to get it. Because in a place where opportunities are fleeting, she knows this chance may very well be her last....



Release Date: August 7th, 2012


I haven't read any of Sarah Ockler's books, but this one looks AH-MAH-ZING! Want it. No wait. NEED IT!
What are you waiting on this week?

6 comments:

  1. Love Twenty Boy Summer and am loving this new title by Ocher. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about this! I liked Fixing Delilah, so I'll probably check this one out. Adding to wishlist!




    - Mary [Anxirium]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the cover a lot and i've been meaning to read a novel by this author. great pick :)

    my WoW this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really good! Love the cover.

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/www-15-and-waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by this author, but from the summary, it sounds like its going to be a fantastic contemporary YA read!

    Donna @ The Happy Booker

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked Twenty Boy Summer and I have not read Fixing Delilah but I plan to read it. This sounds really good. Great pick!

    My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-23.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!