Teaser Tuesdays - Week 6

"Teaser Tuesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:

They both looked at me like I was some kind of narc.
“She will. Eventually. Meanwhile, whatever gets you through math class, right Warrior Princess?”
“Right! I’m gonna get this done ’cause then I can play with my Barbies. You wanna stay and play
Barbies when I get done?”
“Um…I’ll stay for a while, but I’ll probably have to go before Barbie time. Sorry.”

~ p. 15, Hush Money by Susan Bischoff


Well, that was my teaser...what's yours? Leave a link/comment!

9 comments:

  1. What a funny teaser. Here's ours if you get a chance to stop by: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser ! I hope you're enjoying this book so far !! I look forward to read your review !! I don't really know what it's about so ..
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun teaser!

    Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a fun book and I have it on my Kindle waiting. YAY! You can find my teaser at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO. Nice teaser. I love the funny zingers.

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh I just got this book on my kindle a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to reading it.

    Sally.

    Here's Mine: http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!