Cover Love - Week 9

"Cover Love" is a weekly meme I've adapted from 21 Pages. Here's this week's Cover Love theme (and one I thought was really cool from 21 Pages): Books with Hearts on the Cover.


The First one (or rather ones) I thought was the most obvious choice. The L.A. Candy series by Lauren Conrad.




(sorry for the out of order thing!)

L.A. Candy (Amazon❘Goodreads)
Sweet Little Lies (Amazon❘Goodreads)
Sugar and Spice (Amazon❘Goodreads)

I really want to read this one! The Sky is Everywhere (Amazon❘Goodreads) by Jandy Nelson.


I Love this book so much! :D The first Sarah Dessen I've ever read, This Lullaby (Amazon❘Goodreads).


Here's another one on my long wishlist! Twenty Boy Summer (Amazon❘Goodreads) by Sarah Ockler.


and lastly, a couple of amazing Meg Cabot's with Hearts on them :)


Every Boy's Got One (Amazon❘Goodreads)
Jinx (Amazon❘Goodreads)
Teen Idol (Amazon❘Goodreads)
Boy Meets Girl (Amazon❘Goodreads)
How To Be Popular (Amazon❘Goodreads)
The Princess Diaries, 3: Princess in Love (Amazon❘Goodreads)

Well, that's it for this week's Cover Love! This would have actually been ideal for Valentine's Day now that I think about it...oh well. What books do you love? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. All these books seem great !! I haven't read anything by Sarah Dessen and Lauren Conrad and I think I really should buy one of their books .. Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!