WWW Wednesdays - Week 16

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just answer the following three questions:


1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?






What are you currently reading?




I just started Hereafter by Tara Hudson, and it's really good so far! I need to finish this one fast and get my review on, 'cause this book just got released! :P




What did you recently finish reading?




I just finished Ordinary Beauty by Laura Wiess a few days ago. SO SAD!! I loved it though–very heart-breaking and emotional.




What do you think you'll read next?




I'm not sure...I want to read Stay by Deb Caletti, 'cause PulseIt has it online to read, but Legacy by Cayla Kluver comes out this coming tuesday...which one should I read do you think?




So that was my WWW Wednesday for this week! What are you currently reading? Leave a link/comment to your WWW Wed!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful covers a on all . I would pick Legacy ....I think. Hard choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cover for Stay makes it look like it's by Debcaletti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both Stay and Legacy on my TBR list. I guess it depends on you mood. Contemporary or Fantasy? I personally vote for Legacy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such good things about Hereafter and the cover is pretty in an unsettling way. I'll have to check out your review.
    I'll add another vote for Legacy. I've seen it on a few lists today and I like it's cover better. (not that that really matters...) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!