WWW Wednesdays - Week 18

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just answer the following three questions to participate:


1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?


What are you currently reading?


I'm currently reading Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz and Moonglass by Jessi Kirby. I need to hurry reading both, because Spellbound was released yesterday (HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY!) and Moonglass is going to only be available till the end of this month (...which is in one day :S) on PulseIt. GAHH. Need to speed read!
What did you recently finish reading?


I finished reading Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma around 2 days ago, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. SO emotionally life-changing. I don't think I'll be able to let go of this book. I've never been the type to cry about a book (I've never cried for a book OR movie) and I was so close to with this book. Review coming soon!
What do you think you'll read next?


I've got High School Heroes by James Mascia for review, and I plan to read and review this by the end of tomorrow. YUP, but it sounds very interesting and Reading Teen has written a fab review of it, so definitely think that this one's going to be really good!
That's it for this week's WWW Wednesday. Can't believe it's also (nearly) the end of June...WOW. Half of 2011 gone! Anyway, what are you currently reading? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!