Friday Finds - Week 17

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It's to show you all the amazing new and old reads I've found this week.


This week I found...




Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (Amazon ❘ Goodreads)
Stork by Wendy Delsol (Amazon ❘ Goodreads)
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz (Amazon ❘ Goodreads)






Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday (Amazon ❘ Goodreads)
Girls Don't Fly by Kristen Chandler (Amazon ❘ Goodreads)
A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford (Goodreads)






If I Tell by Janet Gurtler (Amazon ❘ Goodreads)
You Are My Only by Beth Kephart (Amazon ❘ Goodreads)
Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala (Amazon ❘ Goodreads)




Well those are the finds for this week! Link reviews/your Friday Finds or comment about the titles above :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of great finds, the cover of Incarnate is interesting and beautiful.

    My Find

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-find-adult-verse-novel.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Breathe a Word is a freaky book, but oh so fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!