Friday Finds - Week 17

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It's to show you all the amazing new and old reads I've found this week.


This week I found...




Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (AmazonGoodreads)
Stork by Wendy Delsol (AmazonGoodreads)
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz (AmazonGoodreads)






Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday (Amazon Goodreads)
Girls Don't Fly by Kristen Chandler (Amazon Goodreads)
A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford (Goodreads)






If I Tell by Janet Gurtler (Amazon Goodreads)
You Are My Only by Beth Kephart (Amazon Goodreads)
Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala (Amazon Goodreads)




Well those are the finds for this week! Link reviews/your Friday Finds or comment about the titles above :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of great finds, the cover of Incarnate is interesting and beautiful.

    My Find

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-find-adult-verse-novel.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Breathe a Word is a freaky book, but oh so fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!