WWW Wednesdays - Week 15

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just answer the following three questions:


What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?






What are you currently reading?




What Happened to Goodbye is amazing so far! SO loving it. I mean, it's a Sarah Dessen, and a new one at that! and plus, I feel happy, 'cause I'm the first to borrow it from my library :)




What did you recently finish reading?



Yup, I totally am reading two Sarah Dessen's in a row. Along for the Ride was amazing! Review is coming soon :)




What do you think you'll read next?




I got Hereafter by Tara Hudson for review from NetGalley, and it just released! so that means I better read it super fast, 'cause there's a whole traffic jam of books coming up to read after this one!




That's my WWW Wed for this week! Have you read What Happened to Goodbye, Along for the Ride and/or Hereafter? How'd you find it? Leave a comment/link to your answer and/or WWW Wednesdays! Tell me what you're currently reading :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome choices! I read Along for the Ride last month and loved it (my review's on my blog, can't wait to read yours), and I'm on the list at my library for What Happened to Goodbye. I haven't checked my netgalley in a week or 2 because I've been so busy, but I keep seeing Hereafter around so I'm going to have to go see if I can get it!

    Here's my WWW Wednesday:
    http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.com/2011/06/www-wednesdays-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have yet to read a Sarah Dessen book. But now that I've seen her mentioned in most of the blogs I follow, I'll be adding her to my list.

    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Dessen is now on my readinglist, I can't wait to start reading :) Hugs from Anette in Norway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!