WWW Wednesdays - Week 14

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just answer the following three questions:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?



What are you currently reading?


I'm currently reading two books: 1) Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini and 2) The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa. Loving both so far! Totally paranormal :P and I need to hurry up with Starcrossed, it came out a few days before!


What did you recently finish reading?


I finished XVI by Julia Karr. AMAZING!! Loved this dystopian <3 :) Review coming soon!


What do you think you'll read next?


This one's coming out TOMORROW. So I'd better get fast on reading eh? Ultraviolet by R. J. Anderson sounds so amazing! Can't wait to start :)


That was it for this week! What are you currently reading? Leave a link/comment!

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading Ultraviolet, it sounds good. It doesn't come out till September where I live, so I still have forever to get around to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultraviolet looks great!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/06/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also plan on reading Ultraviolet next! Here's my WWW...

    ReplyDelete
  4. XVI had a very interesting plot, but I was very disappointed with the ending of XVI though...

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays (June 1) post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!