WWW Wednesdays - Week 17

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just answer the following three questions:


1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?






What are you currently reading?




I'm reading Legacy by Cayla Kluver now and LOVING IT! I haven't read a historical fiction book in ages, and this one really takes the cake :)




What did you recently finish reading?




I just finished reading Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty, which is book 1 in the Jessica Darling series. LOVED IT! Review coming soon.




What do you think you'll read next?




Like last week's WWW Wed, I'm going to read Stay by Deb Caletti next. It's available this month on PulseIt, so I don't wanna miss out on this chance!




That's it for this week's WWW Wednesday! What are you currently reading? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I have the first two on my list and the 3rd one looks good, so I'm going to add it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!