Waiting on Wednesday – Week 20

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight upcoming reads which I'm DYING to get my hands on!


One book I can't wait for is...


Faery Tales and Nightmares
by Melissa Marr
Publication Date: February 21st, 2012
AmazonGoodreads


Faery Tales and Nightmares is a collection of my short stories.

Current Table of Contents:
"Where Nightmares Walk"
"Winter's Kiss" (fairy tales)
"Transition" (vampires)
"Love Struck" (selchies)
"Stopping Time" (WL World)
"Old Habits" (WL World)
"The Art of Waiting"
"Flesh for Comfort"
"The Sleeping Girl and the Sumer King" (WL World-ish, the short story that started the series)
"Cotton Candy Skies" (WL World)
"Unexpected Family" (WL World)
"Merely Mortal" (WL World) 





I love Melissa Marr's books, and I can't wait for this one! The cover looks pretty haunting and gorgeous as well!


What are you "waiting on"? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. Great pick! I'm really excited for this one and the cover is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!