Friday Finds - Week 16

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It's to share with you all what amazing new and old books I've discovered this week!


This week I found...




Desire by Kailin Gow (AmazonGoodreads)
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody (AmazonGoodreads)
Slumber by Samantha Young (AmazonGoodreads)






After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel (AmazonGoodreads)
0.4 by Mike Lancaster (AmazonGoodreads)
The Survivors by Amanada Havard (AmazonGoodreads)






Kings & Queens by Courtney Vail (Goodreads)
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey (AmazonGoodreads)
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (AmazonGoodreads)






The Line by Teri Hall (AmazonGoodreads)
A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young (AmazonGoodreads)
Stay by C. C. Jackson (AmazonGoodreads)






Clean by Amy Reed (AmazonGoodreads)
Beautiful Beings by Kailin Gow (AmazonGoodreads)
Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer (AmazonGoodreads)






Spin by Catherine McKenzie (AmazonGoodreads)
Princess by Courtney Cole (AmazonGoodreads)
Intrinsical by Lani Woodland (AmazonGoodreads)






Sunnyside Blues by Mary Carter (AmazonGoodreads)
How to (Un)cage a Girl by Francesca Lia Block (AmazonGoodreads)
Tagged by Mara Purnhagen (AmazonGoodreads)



Well, that was a huge amount of finds this week! Can't wait to read some of these...someday when I get the chance to get my hands on them :) I really can't wait for the Susan Beth Pfeffer one! Totally love her books. Have you read any of them? If you have, how is it?? What are your finds this week? Be sure to leave a link/comment or even a review to one of the books above, if you've reviewed it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Slumber looks fantastic!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-finds.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I especially like the cover for 0.4.

    ps. Great blog here, I'm now following it!

    ~ Popin

    You can check out my finds here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list :) the covers are beautiful !

    I'm a new follower by the way !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!