In My Mailbox - Week 18

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's to show you all what amazing books I bought/received/borrowed etc. this week!






For Review (eBooks):




Sent from Author:


Tower of Parlen Min by Matt Xell (Goodreads)
All You Need to Survive the Apocalypse by Lucas Klauss (AmazonGoodreads)


**Thank You both so much!


NetGalley:


Dark Parties by Sara Grant (AmazonGoodreads)


Simon & Schuster Galley Grab:


The Babysitter Murders by Janet Ruth Young (AmazonGoodreads)
Clean by Amy Reed (AmazonGoodreads)
Fury by Elizabeth Miles (AmazonGoodreads)
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley (AmazonGoodreads)




Bought:




Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr (AmazonGoodreads)




That's all I got this week! Hope you had a good book week as well :) What did you get? Leave a link/comment!

4 comments:

  1. I have been seeing Fury pop up everywhere on the internet. I cannot wait until it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I really want to read Fury and Ink Exchange.
    New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Witchlanders sounds so good! Like the selection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in both The Babysitter Murders and Clean and I haven't read any Melissa Marr but she is on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!