Cover Alert (3)

"Cover Alert" is a weekly meme I've started myself. It's to share exciting newly released covers I've discovered!


I was on Amazon, browsing around, and then I came across this:




It's the 6th book cover for Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita! I looovee the series (still haven't read the 5th book) and I was so excited when I so this cover. It's so pretty and sparkly!


Leave a comment below with:
a) what you think about this cover ^,
b) a link to your cover alert post, and/or
c) your cover alert title in the comments (if you don't have a blog)

1 comment:

  1. Eeek, the cover is out already?!?! Thank you so much for posting this... it's so pretty and I can't wait for it to be out! This is the last one, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!