Booking Through Thursday - Week 4

"Booking Through Thursday" is a weekly meme by Should Be Reading. This week's question asks:

What’s the largest, thickest, heaviest book you ever read? Was it because you had to? For pleasure? For school?


I've read a couple of thick books...

The first thick book I had ever read was Eldest by Christopher Paolini. It was HUGE. It took me like, 3 days to read it though. Well, that was cause I was on holiday, and I had a whole bunch of time, but if I wasn't? I'm sure it would have taken me like 2 and a half weeks to finish it!

The next thick book I'd read was the book following Eldest, which was Brisingr by Christopher Paolini. It's only a bit thicker than Eldest, but because this time I was in school, it actually DID take me 2 weeks.

The recent thickest book I read, was a re-read of The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray. It took me a while, but I think the first time I read it, it took waayyyy longer. But this one took around 1 week and I lovved it :)

Well, all three were for my own enjoyment. I don't think there was any book that thick that wasn't! Well...what's the thickest book YOU'VE read? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean when you say those are thick! I own Eldest, have gotten Brisingr from the library, and have also read The Sweet Far Thing. The only reason I got through it quickly was because I had a lot of time on my hands!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!