Waiting on Wednesday – Week 6

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. It spotlight's upcoming books which I'm dying to read!


A Book I Cannot Wait for:


Summer: We'll Always Have Summer
by Jenny Han
Publication Date: April 26th, 2011


(from Goodreads)


It's been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college-- only, their relationship hasn't exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It's time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever.


OMG! I haven't been able to get my hands on the 2nd book (review of The Summer I Turned Pretty is coming up soon guys!), but I cant WAIT for this one! I luvv the cover :)


What are you "waiting on" this week? leave a link/comment!

6 comments:

  1. I havn't heard of this book but it looks great! You can find my WOW at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superb pick! It looks really intereasting. Happy Reading :)
    Check out what I'm Waiting On Wednesday

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the first book in the series but it seems great !! I can't wait to read your review of the first book .. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time hearing of this one, but it sounds good! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds good. Seems like there might be heartbreak...

    I'm waiting on Rival this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this book but I have to say, it sounds really good! I'll probably add it to my extensive list of books to read! ha ha. Thank you! : )

    My Waiting on Wednesday is:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!