Waiting on Wednesday – Week 5

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. It spotlight's upcoming books which I'm dying to read!


A Book I Can't Wait for:


The Wolves of Mercy Falls: Forever
by Maggie Stiefvater
Publication Date: July 12th, 2011


(from Goodreads)



The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater.

In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

OMG! I still have to read Linger, but Shiver was AMAZING! Can't wait for it!

What are you "waiting on" this week? Leave a link in the comments, or post in the comments the book you're waiting for!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this book eiter !! I loved Shiver and Linger !! Great choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Shiver, haven't had a chance to read Linger, but plan to before this book is released. Great pick!

    Waiting On Wednesday-Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!