On My Wishlist - Week 1

"On My Wishlist" is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City. It's to show show (one) book which is on my wishlist! It doesn't have to be new, it can be old or whatever. I just thought it would be cool (Like Book Chick City) to share the amazing books that I want to read on my mega huge wishlist.






One Book on My Wishlist:


Flirting With Boys
by Hailey Abbott


(from Goodreads)



How to Run a Resort:


Make sure employees arrive on time with a positive attitude. (check)


Remember that the customer is always right. (check)


Keep your boyfriend and your most valuable guest from trying to kill each other. (oops)


Celeste Tippen can't imagine a more perfect summer. Her boyfriend, Travis, has a job at her family's resort, which means lots of quality couple time. Unfortunately, she forgot about Nick Saunders, the hot son of the resort's wealthiest customers. Every year, Nick flirts with Celeste, and apparently this year is no different, despite the boyfriend who's watching their every move. She assures Travis that hanging out with the resident bad boy is the last thing she wants to do. If only she believed that herself....



OMG! The cover actually looks like the cover for The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti! I JUST realised that...wow. I still haven't managed to finish that book, btw, but I will! (someday...)


Leave a comment with:
a) Your reaction to the book ^,
b) A Link to your "On My Wishlist" and/or
c) Your answer (if you don't have a blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!