In My Mailbox - Week 2

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren. It gives Me and other book bloggers a chance to show viewers what I (and they) have bought/borrowed etc. this week.


What I "Received":


The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown


I say "Received" because when I was on my holiday-on-my-holiday, the guy who brought in the extra bed used this book to fix it into place and since he had no use for it, he gave it to my parents, who gave it to me! I mean, it's a little battered and a bit out of shape, but still readable. I haven't read any of Dan Brown's books, only watched The Da Vinci Code movie...gonna give it a try!


What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!